A woman living in the 21st century has no other choice than to be strong. On some days, life and society can beat us down so hard that we forget how powerful we are.
Below are some girl power quotes by some strong personalities to remind you of your potential of confidence, strength and self-worth.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness – Oprah Winfrey
- You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman – Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform – Diane Mariechild
- The king may rule the kingdom, but it’s the queen who moves the board – D.M. Timney
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it – Roseanne Barr
- Confidence is the sexiest accessory – Kailin Gow
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman – Margaret Thatcher
- Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else – Judy Garland
- No matter what a woman looks like, if she’s confident, she’s sexy – Paris Hilton
- You’ve got to stay strong to be strong in tough times – Tilman J. Fertitta
- Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention – Pink
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish – Michelle Obama