Glitz Africa comes your way with the sixth edition of its private networking event for ladies, ‘SHE BOSS’.
This is a special initiative to bring together women leaders, executives and entrepreneurs to gather at one space to network and share ideas.
SHE BOSS is an intimate meetup for women from all sectors including corporate, entertainment, fashion, and health to boost one another’s morale to get bigger and better.
The theme for this year’s edition was adopted from the 2021 UN Women’s theme for International Women’s Day: “Women in Leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world”.
H.E. Hajia Samira Bawumia, the Second Lady of the Republic of Ghana, will deliver the keynote address.
Conversationalists for the panel session themed, “Woman in charge, how to be the best you’’
- Kate Quartey-Papafio – Founder, Reroy Cables Ltd
- Tucci Goka Ivowi – CEO, Ghana Commodity Exchange
- Abena Osei Poku – CEO, Absa Ghana
- Afua Asabea Asare – CEO, Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA)
Conversationalists for the panel session themed, ‘’Achieving 50-50 Gender parity, an equal world’’ include:
- Charlotte Osei – UN International Elections Commissioner
- Maataa Opare – Group Head of Legal & Company Secretary, Fidelity Bank Ghana
- Patricia Obo-Nai – CEO, Vodafone Ghana
Samantha Wuta-Ofei, a Life Coach, Marketing Manager & Customer Service Trainer, will also be a speaker at the event.
Venue: The Residence of the French Ambassador
Date: Monday, March, 8, 2021
For inquiries & registration: call 0501581265/0242085378
Partners for the She Boss event include The French Embassy, UNFPA and the Glitz Africa Care Foundation.
She Boss – Motivate, Inspire & Network with likeminded ladies.