Are you Ghana’s Most Talented Woman?
WorldRemit teams up with the Miss Ghana UK Foundation to launch the search for Ghana’s Female Role Models of the Future through #MyFutureGH.
- WorldRemit and the Miss Ghana UK Foundation have launched a new competition #MyFutureGH to address this challenge by helping young Ghanaian women to build a better future for themselves.
- Whether you’re a talented artist like Theodosia Salome Okoh or an entrepreneur like Bernice Dapaah, WorldRemit is offering you the opportunity to win 20,000 cedis to realise your ambitions and inspire others in the process. Miss Ghana UK will fly to Accra to personally award the prize to the winner.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Entrants are asked to share an explanation of how they would use the money to further develop their talent accompanied by a photo of them pursuing their talent using the hashtag #MyFutureGH on Facebook or Instagram. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm GMT on 8th September 2017.
- From these entries a panel of judges including leading representatives from Ghana, the High Commission for Ghana in London, the Miss Ghana UK Foundation and WorldRemit will select a shortlist of 5 finalists.
- Finalists will be asked to post a video of themselves further explaining how the prize money will be used to better their future and why they should win it.
These videos will be shared across WorldRemit’s social media channels as inspiration to other Ghanaians and women around the world.
- The MyFutureGH competition is open to Ghanaian women between 16 and 26 years
old living in Ghana. For further details visit WorldRemit on Facebook.