The Business of Fashion Seminar of the 2020 Glitz Africa Fashion Week takes place on Saturday, November 7, 2020.
The annual Business of Fashion seminar seeks to bring together key industry figures to share insights and current trends with fashion students, designers, influencers and enthusiasts.
The theme for this year’s BoF seminar is, “Ethical issues in the business of fashion – tackling imitation among young designers & building a distinctive brand.”
- Mai Atafo – fashion designer and bespoke tailor (Nigeria)
- Ann McCreath – Fashion designer, KikoRomeo (Kenya)
- Anna Toure – Founder, founder of ANNA TOURE (a boutique PR agency specialized in fashion, beauty and lifestyle)
- Tonyi Senayah – CEO, Horseman Shoes (Ghana)
- Roberta Annan – Founder, African Fashion Foundation;
- Chiedza Makonnen – Fashion designer, Afrodesiac Worldwide
- Ejiro Amos Tafiri – Fashion designer (Nigeria)
For interested persons who would like to participate in this seminar virtually should kindly join via this link: https://zoom.us/j/97201788647?pwd=Nks5NUszNEFpOWdRcllCbDRRZk43dz09
Webinar ID: 972 0178 8647
The Business of Fashion seminar begins at 10am.
Glitz Africa Fashion Week – Projecting African Culture Through Design