Yofi Grant is currently the Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre. He shared some fashion tips with Glitz Africa during his interview for a Man of Style feature in t 21st issue of the Glitz Africa Magazine.
Check them out below:
Your top 5 fashion must have items for men?
- A bespoke well-fitting suit
- A great pair of CLEAN shoes (you can tell a man by the shoes he wears)
- A plain white wing down button shirt
- A good watch that not only tells a story and time but tells your character
- A pair of socks that make your feet feel on top of the world and give respect to your shoes
Your top 5 style tips for men?
- Be neat
- Be comfortable; dress confidently
- Wear fitting clothes, DEFINITELY NONE OF THOSE SAGGING PANTS CRAP
- Be yourself, dress for yourself not anybody else….not even your girlfriend or wife. They are looking to see what you have, not only what you give to them.
- Accessorise with simple quality stuff, no fakes…totally a no no!
Your essential travel tips?
- Hydrate as often as possible, i.e. drink a lot of water
- Stretch at the least opportunity
- Sleep deeply if you can
- Wear your “FLIGHT” socks to guard against deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Photo credits: @ansahkenphotography
Source: Glitz Africa Magazine issue 21