The Glitz Africa Fashion Week 2022 is coming off from October 19 – 23, 2022.
Ahead of the runway show in the evening of October 22 will be the annual Business of Fashion Seminar; a gathering of industry players, stakeholders, emerging designers, students, enthusiasts and influencers to discuss relevant industry trends and be informed on best practices.
BoFS 2022 will have three panel discussions which include:
- Topic: BRAND MARKETING IN THE DIGITAL ERA
- Stefania Manfreda (Founder, Elle Lokko)
- Daniel Sarpong (Global Sales & Marketing Coach)
- Daniel Frimpong (Head of major accounts, Hubtel)
Moderator: Chrystal K. Aryee (Professional MC & Broadcast Journalist)
- Topic: PSYCHOLOGY OF FASHION – HOW TO GAIN BRAND LOYALTY
- Kwasi Kyei Darkwah – Media, brands & culture expert
- Mellisa C. Kpobi – Sales strategist
- Elikem Kumordzie – fashion designer
Moderator: Dela Michel (Journalist & TV Presenter)
- Topic: DIGITAL FASHION – IS THIS THE BIGGEST TREND?
Speaker: Mrs. Deladem Ephraim-Etsey – Fashion Consultant
Moderator: Helen Appiah-Ampofo (TV & Radio Broadcast Presenter)
Register today for free by sending your name and institution to email@example.com