Pasta Tuna rocket mix
• 300g dried tagliatelle/pasta/ macaroni
• 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 2 x 260g cans tuna in extra virgin olive oil, drained
• a handful of rocket, plus a little extra to garnish
• grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
• Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in another large pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
• Put the drained tuna in a bowl. Lightly mash with a fork and add to the garlic in the pan, then add the rocket. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir in the lemon zest and juice.
• Drain the pasta and add to the tuna mixture. Mix well together and serve immediately, drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil and garnished with extra rocket.