Fashion pick me ups / Things to fall in love with
- Shirt dresses: Shirt dresses are the new sexy. A shirt dress is a style of dresswhich borrows details from a man’s shirt. There’s a rumour that women look sexier in men’s clothing, and it is not far from the truth. Shirt dresses are often made up in crisp fabrics like cotton or silk, much like a men’s dress shirt would be. As they are typically cut without a seam at the waist, these dresses often have a looser fit, usually relying on a belt to define the waist. What I love about Shirt dresses is that they flatter most body types.
- Pajama pants: Pajama pants were made to make you look sexy and comfortable at the same time. Whether you’re just lounging or getting ready for bed, pajama pants have stylish look and a comfortable fit and are made with super cozy fabrics that are sure to make your lounge time relaxing.
- Fringe bags: You’re going to fall in love with these incredible bags. If you’re looking to accessorize your outfit with a statementhandbag that you could carry forever, the fringe bag is for you. The fringe bag adds the perfect dose of cool to your ensemble.
- Sheer : Not one for the faint hearted but “barely there” is where it’s at. Chiffonand tulle will be everywhere, go modest with a nude slip underneath or show off equally fashionable big pants. Lightness and whatever is indicative of it is always expected in warmer regions. Showing skin is a trend that won’t ever really disappear, so show it with style in sheer clothing.
- Bowie-sunglasses: There are hordes of sunglasses with different designs and different shapes. But the Bowie-sunglasses is the new ish. Named after David Bowie because of histwo-coloured eyes, the bowie sunglasses has a different shade for each eye. If you’re looking to be the cool kid on the block, Bowie-sunglasses has your name written all over it.